Registered user since Wed 13 Aug 2014
Name: David H. Lorenz
Bio: David H. Lorenz is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Open University of Israel. He is currently a Visiting Professor at the Faculty of Computer Science, Technion—Israel Institute of Technology.
His research interests include language-oriented software engineering and programming, particularly involving domain specific languages. He is a steering committee member and the former chair of the AOSA, a non-profit organization whose mission is to be the primary sponsor for the annual conferences: International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development, International Conference on Modularity, and International Conference on the Art, Science, and Engineering of Programming.
Prof. Lorenz received his PhD in computer science from the Technion—Israel Institute of Technology. He’s a member of the ACM and a member of the IEEE. Contact him at the Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science, Open University of Israel, Raanana 43107, Israel; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliation: Open University and Technion IIT
Personal website: http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/people/dhlorenz/
Research interests: Language-oriented and aspect-oriented software engineering and programming, particularly involving domain specific languages.
‹Programming› 2017 Activities
- Author of Application Embedding: A Language Approach to Declarative Web Programming within the Research Papers-track in ‹Programming› 2017
- Committee Member in Steering Committee for ‹Programming› 2017
- Author of Language Oriented Modularity: From Theory to Practice within the Research Papers-track in ‹Programming› 2017
- Author of Application Embedding: From FishTank to Axiom within the Demos-track in ‹Programming› 2017
- Programme Committee in Program Committee (preliminary) for PASS 2017
- member of Steering Committee Meeting within the Organizational-track in ‹Programming› 2017
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile