These journal papers, and the papers of the first issue, will be presented this Wednesday and Thursday at the <Programming> 2017 conference.
Don’t miss out on everything our conference has to offer: two main keynotes by Gilad Bracha and Matthew Flatt, the main research track with 18 full papers, two symposia (10th European Lisp Symposium and Modularity 2017 invited talks), eight workshops, a compiler coding dojo, a demo track, and a student research competition!
This journal is the main publication vehicle of all research papers at the <Programming> conference. Please note that the <Programming> 2017 conference will host the papers of the journal’s first two issues, so stay tuned for the second issue!
We are looking for student volunteers! Help us provide an excellent conference experience and get a free registration to <Programming> 2017: http://2017.programming-conference.org/attending/students
We are excited to announce <Programming> 2017 features 13 different co-located events: 2 symposia, 9 workshops, a student research competition and a demo track.
- ELS - 10th European Lisp Symposium
- Modularity 2017 Invited talks - International Symposium on Modularity
- CoCoDo - Raincode Labs Compiler Coding Dojo
- LASSY - 2nd Workshop on Live Adaptation of Software SYstems
- MiniPLoP - Mini Pattern Languages of Programs writers’ workshop
- MOMO - 2nd Workshop on Modularity in Modelling
- MoreVMs - 1st Workshop on Modern Language Runtimes, Ecosystems, and VMs
- PASS - 1st Workshop on Programming Across the System Stack
- PX - 2nd Workshop on Programming Experience
- ProWeb - 1st Workshop on Programming Technology for the Future Web
- Salon des Refusés - 1st edition of the Salon des Refusés workshop
- ACM Student Research Competition / <Programming> 2017 Posters
- <Programming> 2017 Demos
|Full-text .pdfs of <Programming> 2017 papers are now available!Mon 3 Apr 2017|
|Early registration ends today!Mon 13 Mar 2017|
|Volume 1, Issue 1 of the <Programming> journal is now available!Tue 31 Jan 2017|
|<Programming> 2017 is open for registrationSat 28 Jan 2017|
|Call for student volunteersSat 28 Jan 2017|
|<Programming> 2017 co-located eventsWed 9 Nov 2016|